Friday, June 30, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance

I love the high-energy show on Fox TV, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. There's so much talent. Everyone who has made it this far is amazing.

I'm so impressed with this show that gives opportunities and a showcase for dancing talent. It's the British who are coming up with some of the BEST shows on television like American Inventor, So You Think You Can Dance, and American Idol.

I enjoy watching Nigel Lythgoe, the executive producer and I'm grateful he created the show with Simon Fuller. I love watching the entertaining Cat Deeley and can't wait to see what she's going to wear every week. My favorite choreographer and judge is Brian Friedman.

My favorite couples are Heidi and Ryan, Allison and Ivan, Donyelle and Benji, Dmitry and Aleksandra, Martha and Travis.

This show makes me want to get up and dance. As a little girl I took ballet and tap dance so I was introduced to dance. After we moved away from my hometown of Libby, Montana where I was born, and moved to Salem, Oregon at the end of 3rd grade, there were no more lessons.

I was sad to see that Aleksandra was eliminated from the show this week. She just graduated from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois so I know she has a bright future ahead of her. It's one of the finest universities in the country. I'm prejudiced because my son graduated from Northwestern in biomedical engineering. I think it's the BEST! Best wishes for success, Aleksandra.

No comments: