Tuesday, March 27, 2007

American Idol

I love to see talent! Thanks for all the fun, the magic, and outstanding performances showcased on American Idol. I don't want anyone to go home. I like everyone.

This is the first time I've noticed the name of Nigel Lythgoe as Executive Producer, my favorite from So You Think You Can Dance, another one of my favorite shows.

I voted for three tonight--Gina, Blake, and Jordin. They were my favorites tonight. If I had the money to buy a ticket, out of everyone, I'd go to see Blake Lewis.

LaKisha gave another great star performance tonight. Chris Sligh is one of my favorites. He's needs to let his magic show through. I like him. Gina Blocksen has a strong and powerful voice. I'm not a rocker but I can see her becoming a big star. Sanjaya is coming into his own and developing his own fan base. Great job! I like him too. Haley Scarnato needs to let the power come out. It's in there. You're great on stage, Haley! Phil Stacey knows how to sing a song and belongs on stage. Melinda gave another professional performance. Blake is easy going, mellow, and has that edge going on that lifts him above. Jordin was outstanding tonight. Electric! Chris Richardson is really good. Remember how good you are, Chris. Own the stage and believe.

No comments: