Monday, March 19, 2007

Home Depot

Home Depot just came to Corvallis in January. I testified at a hearing over a year ago to say that they should come to Corvallis and now they are finally here. I'm glad.

Home Depot has everything you could want for home improvement. My husband loves to spend hours there and his favorite gift is a Home Depot gift card. The people at Home Depot have helped him through many projects here at home that we couldn't afford to have someone come to fix.

My husband, Leslie has called all over the place for advice on the wiring in our house. A switch in the front of the house also controls the back of the house. A switch in the bedroom is also connected mysteriously to the back. Someone did some creative wiring in our house years ago with 6 to 8 wires coming out at every circuit. No one has wanted to help him. My husband with the help of Home Depot was able to solve every problem so far on his own with success.

I love Home Depot. You can always count on low prices, great variety, and the best merchandise to help solve every home need.

No comments: