Monday, August 27, 2012

Big Brother

I am a big fan of Big Brother. I love this show. I'm a closet anthropologist and I think that this is a great study of human behavior. I'm sad that Mike Boogie got voted off. He's a good person and the best player in Big Brother history plus he's fun and livens things up. I really like Frank too. Frank is now my favorite. You know how he feels. He's honest, trustworthy, and a good person. Why he is unemployed, I have no idea because anyone would be lucky to have him be part of their corporate team. He's smart, athletic, quick, honest, and has integrity. I would apply for Big Brother, if I was younger and thinner.

It was so funny on Big Brother when Brittany commented about Frank winning all the competitions. She said, "Who is he competing with? People in hospice?" It's true. Frank's very competitive and athletic. He's really great at everything. He's alone and has to win everything in order to stay in the house because everyone wants him out. He deserves to win it all. He's smart enough and athletic enough to win all the competitions and deserves to win the $500,000 at the end.

No comments: