Saturday, September 09, 2006

DirecTV

Just as my husband and I were leaving the Consumers Power event in Corvallis today, I noticed a man with a navy shirt that said DirecTV. Of course, since I enjoy talking to almost everyone I see, I asked if he was from DirecTV. He said yes, so I said that I LOVE DirecTV.

I met Matt Webb, the owner of Global Communications at 2323 NW 9th Street in Corvallis, Oregon 97330. 541-754-9931. Matt's a nice young man who gave me three of his cards to pass out to people who want to connect to DirecTV.

Why do I LOVE DirecTV? I love it because of the great service, price, variety of programming, and my TiVo. I couldn't live without my TiVo or DirecTV. I can't imagine people with a busy schedule who want to watch their favorite shows without a TiVo. With a TiVo, you can schedule your favorite shows to be recorded to watch at a time convenient to you. You can fast forward through commercials. You can back up and pause to write down a recipe or an address. You can take notes during science shows. It's amazing. You can watch shows recorded last week in the middle of the night, if you can't sleep. You can save up movies to watch. If you work odd hours, you can have all your favorite shows waiting for your off hours. I can't just couldn't tolerate watching television the old fashioned way by sitting down and turning on the television hoping that something good is on.

Think about it.............get a TiVo and call DirecTV.

No comments: