Friday, October 06, 2006

Dancing with the Stars

I'm starting to get into the show, Dancing with the Stars. This last week, I didn't vote because I didn't watch it until the next day. It was saved on my TiVo. If I would have voted, I would have voted for Jerry Springer, Mario Lopez, and Emmett Smith. In my opinion, they are the ones with real personality on the show. Mario and Emmett have dancing toes. Mario is a brilliant dancer with so much emotion and energy. Emmett has power and owns the stage.

The real shocker is that I like Jerry. I've never been a fan of his talk show which concentrates on the worst in human beings. In my book, he gets stars for being an attorney, smart, and Jewish, but rocks for his show. After seeing him in Dancing with the Stars, I can see that he's a nice guy and I misjudged him. I still don't like his talk show though. He's dancing with his daughter who will marry in December. It was touching.

I'm going to try to watch the show next week so I have time to vote.

No comments: