Friday, October 13, 2006

My Toyota

My husband and I bought our first Toyota in 2003. It was a white 2003 Corolla. It was the best car that I've ever driven. It had every option that I needed and more. I loved my Toyota and enjoyed driving it. It handled well on the road, around curves, and it was dependable. More than this, it had great gas mileage. It's not the most expensive car in the world but it has everything I need and I can't see why I would ever want to buy another car.

Earlier this year with all the driving we do, we had to make a decision about our car. It had almost 70,000 miles on it, needed new brakes, and we had a high interest rate loan. My husband decided to buy a new 2006 Corolla LE with a low interest rate, which put us in a stronger position financially. When he went out to look at cars, I told him that it had to be a Toyota. Our new car will be paid off sooner than the loan on the old car so it was definately a wise decision.

I love my new Toyota too. It has everything I could want and more. It's dependable and gets great gas mileage. It's safe and it's stylish. This time, we're not driving into Corvallis as often or making so many trips. That should help keep our car in better condition. I plan on keeping this car for a long, long, long time.

No comments: