Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Pumpkin Patch

















My grandchildren visited on Saturday to pick out a pumpkin in Grandma's Pumpkin Patch in Alsea.

The first photo on top at the left is of my daughter Gretchen with my grandchildren, Lizzy and Jack. See Lizzy's great smile!

The second photo on top at the right is with Jack sitting on his pumpkin next to his Dad, Christopher, my son-in-law.

The photo at the left is a skeleton I made for Halloween for Jack and Lizzy to take home. I got the directions out of the Disney magazine, Family Fun. It's made out of PVC pipe. The head is a bleach bottle and the hands and feet are cut out of milk jugs. I think he's pretty cute. Family Fun calls him Mr. Bone E. Part. The directions are on page 76 and 126 in the October, 2006 issue of Family Fun.

1 comment:

justJoan said...

What a cute family! They look so happy! :D Love that skeleton! I may have to make one of those for my kids. Your pumpkins look great! You've definitely got a green thumb . . . or is it orange for pumpkins. ;) :D