Saturday, January 24, 2009

Eric Maisel

Eric Maisel has written over 20 books and is well respected in the writing community. I've seen articles by and about him in The Writer and Writers Digest Magazine over the years. I have one of his books in my writing craft bookcase.

Dr. Maisel is a psychotherapist and has a weekly e-mail that he sends out on creativity for writers and artists. www.ericmaisel.com I find it interesting, inspiring, and helpful.

His new book, The Atheist's Way is on sale now at www.amazon.com. Whether you are religious, questioning, or just want to learn how about different philosophies, you will find insight into the atheists way by reading his book.

People have a right to their own opinion and to express it. To stop dissent, debate, and a difference of opinion goes against everything this country stands for. Right now there is pressure to suppress the liberal media. It concerns me because only in a free society can debate flourish. I sincerely hope that President Obama will do something to safeguard freedom of the press and the right to free debate of issues and ideas.

No comments: