Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wii Fit

I'm back in business with Wii Fit. My replacement cord was delivered yesterday by UPS. Hurray! Now my life is better. It's amazing how important in such a short period of time Wii Fit has become in my life.

I used Wii Fit after I got it set up for a straight 57 minutes. The cool thing was that after I took the beginning tests, my Wii Fit age yesterday was 30. Here I am almost 61 years old and I was 30. That sure boosts your confidence and makes you feel good. I feel very young inside. I created seven new records yesterday. I'm doing best in Yoga, which is odd since I've never taken a yoga class since you bend all up like a pretzel.

I always do several exercises in all four areas during the day--yoga, strength training, aerobics, and balance. My favorite thing to do is ski slalom. I'm half Swedish so I feel like I was born to ski even though I have never skiied in my life. It sure feels like it is close to what it must be like as I zoom through the flags and speed up in the areas where I know what's coming up. I love it.

I'm back in business. Life is good. After I get off the computer and check my e-mail, I will Wii Fit. I will have coffee with my husband, Leslie and play a game of Canasta to 5,000 points. Then I will work on revising my novel for several hours and then read in the evening. A perfect day.

No comments: