Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wii Fit

My Wii Fit doesn't work right now. The cord is having problems connecting to my television so I miss my Wii Fit. I didn't know it would be so important to me in such a short time. I am so impressed with this software. It is interactive. It updates. It keeps track of your progress. It inspires. It encourages. It gives you more games, the more time you spend exercising. What gets me and what amazes me is that the wee little voice that seems so disappointed in my weight, actually gets to me and halts my eating during the day. I've lost close to 9 pounds in a week. I haven't been able to exercise in the last three days so I desperately await the arrival of UPS on Wednesday to bring the new cord for my Wii Fit so I can start up again. Wii Fit means health. It means fitness. It means hope for so many people who are isolated, alone, and who don't exercise much. It works.

No comments: