Saturday, January 24, 2009

Writing

I am busy with the revision on my novel I wrote during the month of November during National Novel Writing Month. www.nanowrimo.org

This is the writing project that I am deeply connected to right now. I'm having fun with it and have written for several hours today revising, thinking, changing, wondering, and figuring out answers to problems. I love the process of writing but writing is very lonely.

I was thinking today that I would like to work with a software gamer to work on a writing software program like Wii Fit that is interactive, that gives writing tips, that keeps track of your writing, that encourages, inspires, and claps for you. Wii Fit works for me and I know that if I had a writing program on my computer that was interactive just like Wii Fit, it would work for me.

No comments: