Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wii Fit

I believe that Wii Fit is the most important video game system ever created because it is interactive and can keep you fit. Yesterday I used mine that I received as a Christmas gift for the second day in a row. The first day I logged in one minute. Yesterday I used it for one hour and 15 minutes. I'm hooked on it. I love it.

My favorite is beginning step so far. I made four new records yesterday on step. I know it is just the beginning and I know I am still at the easy stuff but it made me feel good about myself. It encourages and inspires. I am out there on stage with my family smiling at me stepping on the board right next to me. It makes me feel good. It was really fun and makes me want to do more and more. I miss going to the gym but this is the next best thing when you are at home and if the weather is nasty in the winter.

This game system can help so many people to get off the couch and to move again for their own health and well being.

My goal is to exercise an hour a day in all four catagories--yoga, aerobics, strength training, and balance. I did best in yoga, which is shocking. I earned three stars in two exercises.

The big surprise and shock of Wii Fit is that at almost 61 years old and a disgusting 291 pounds, I am a Wii Fit age of 41. My husband who is 58 years old and almost 59 is a Wii Fit age of 75.

I've been so worried about my health. I worried whether I would have a stroke or a heart attack. I am too overweight. I don't belong to a gym right now because I can't afford it.

This gift is the greatest gift. I will do my best to use it every day, eat healthy, and drink lots of water. Thank you so much Daniel, Jodee, Joe, Christina, Alex, and Chance. I love it and I will use it in health. Thank you so much. Daniel and Jodee brought this great gift, along with others, to me on their visit to the Northwest to see family. They set it up and showed us how to use it. This means fun every single day.

No comments: