Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Albany and Lebanon

I recently learned in a financial fitness class that Albany and Lebanon Oregon share something in common. They top the list as number one for identity theft and fraud in the nation. It make me want to not even stop to shop or do anything in that area. That's pretty scarey. Be weary when shopping in Albany or Lebanon. Keep your ID close and be careful.

I've always loved going to shop in Albany whenever I've had enough money, and I never encountered any problems but after learning this, it makes me realize I need to be more careful when I do. I also like Lebanon because it has Wal-Mart and it's a cute town but I learned it has a lot of drugs and crime.

I guess there are dangers that lerk almost anywhere. All you have to do is read mystery novels to realize what can happen. I think that the trick is to be careful, watch, be alert, and don't deliberately put yourself at risk.

No comments: