Sunday, February 22, 2009

Book Fair

The Friends of the Corvallis Library had their annual book fair this weekend and I couldn't go because I don't have two nickels to rub together. Sad but true. I love books. It's painful and hard on me that I couldn't go. I'm tired of not having any money to spend on things. I don't want a lot. I just want to buy books once in awhile and fabric. I want to be able to buy everything I want to eat healthy--like all the fresh fruit and vegetables that I want, and fish, like halibut.

Books are what I really enjoy buying. Books are a necessity, especially if the book is a keeper. Some books I don't care about and don't want to read again or to use as a reference. I enjoy scanning the paperbacks on sale for 25 cents at the Alsea Library to see if there are good ones. At the first of the month when I have a couple of bucks, I buy a few. I usually buy mysteries.

No comments: