Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Stimulus Package

I just made two phone calls to Washington D.C. to urge Senators Merkley and Wyden to please pass President Obama's stimulus package.

I am outraged that Republicans would be more concerned about being loyal to the Republican Party, to greed, and to all that caused the economic devastation in the last few months than to support what is best for the United States of America and for all people. It makes me feel like the Republicans only care about the rich, themselves, and they don't care about ethics and responsible behavior. I am livid. I would never vote for a Republican again. I think that the Republican Party should be held accountable for the havoc they have caused and individuals should be held responsible for the great rape and theft of our economic system.

No comments: