Friday, February 13, 2009

President Barack Obama

President Barack Obama is as perfect a President as they come. I have never felt about a President the way I feel about President Obama. He's doing everything he can to get this nation working again and back on track. The economic devastation that we just went through will not be easy to fix.

Republicans aren't doing anything to help from what I'm hearing on the news. They're concerned about being Republicans first and don't care about this country. I think the Republican party stands for greed and selfish interest. It makes me feel sad that Republicans don't care about this country and justify what has been done for the last eight years.

President Obama is the President for all Americans, no matter what color, economic background, or opinion. He cares about everyone and he works to help make this a better United States for all of us. I believe in him and I know he will make a difference.

No comments: