Sunday, October 28, 2012

Doctor OZ

Doctor Oz, as in doctoroz.com is a hero and one of my heroes. If I were restricted to only watch one show on television and I had to make this difficult choice of all the wide variety of programming, I would pick Dr. Oz because it is THAT important and that essential to daily living. Dr. Oz should win the Nobel Prize for Medicine because he helps people every single day to learn about healthy food and exercise. He brings understanding. He genuinely helps people. I've learned so much from him and continue to learn. I take notes from what I learn on his shows and often quote Dr. Oz.

I have four books that I bought years ago by Dr. Oz. I wonder if there are new ones out.
YOU STAYING YOUNG: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty
YOU ON A DIET: The Owner's Manual for Waist Management
YOU BEING BEAUTIFUL: The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty
YOU THE OWNER'S MANUAL: Updated and Expanded Edition

I can recommend Dr. Oz and all his books to everyone. He's amazing. He has great courage. He tells the truth. He helps everyone who watches his shows and I'm truly grateful to have the opportunity to learn from him.

No comments: