Thursday, October 11, 2012

Jimmy John's

The Seattle Times had a full page ad this morning in the paper for Jimmy John's gourmet sandwiches for only $1 between the hours of 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. today. I decided to walk over there to the Northgate Jimmy John's. I've never gone there before. I guess I have been a Subway fan but no more! Wow! I'm impressed. I ordered #4 for $1. #4 is a Turkey Tom with turkey, lettuce, tomato, sprouts, and mayo. I also ordered extra cheese and a drink. This sandwich is excellent. I have switched. Now I will be a loyal customer of Jimmy John's. It's THAT good.

When I approached Jimmy John's, the line was out the door, around the corner and into the parking lot. A girl coming out said they were great because it took only 9 minutes! They had two people taking orders and to hand out menus to speed the process. They were ready and they did a great job. Once I got inside, I enjoyed watching the young people who work behind the counter. It must be a great place to work. It looks like young college kids. It was fun to go there and I will enjoy eating there. I overheard two young people who worked there saying that Bill Gates came in.

You still have 45 minutes to get your $1 sub. A great sandwich, great atmosphere, and you will enjoy.

507 NE Northgate Way
206.957.0770
jimmyjohns.com
They deliver too!

No comments: