Monday, October 22, 2012

Zumba with Niel

I just came back from Zumba and Niel was the instructor today. I really wish Niel taught every morning. He's a great instructor and makes it fun to come to class for everyone. He's a gifted dancer and choreographer.

Aqua Zumba is going to start in November at 24 Hour Fitness in Northgate. I'm excited about it because it will be fun. There's going to be a lot of splashing going on. I hope it is so packed and crowded that 24 Hour Fitness sees the need to make the pool 10 times bigger and 4 times longer and add a deep end for Hydrofit.

Niel hosted the Zumba event at 24 Hour Fitness Northgate Saturday night for breast cancer. The room was packed and everyone had a great time. Zumba makes me happy. It's pure fun. We took a group photo and I guess it is posted on Facebook on Niel's page. I haven't seen it yet but I'm going to take a look at facebook.com/niel.smith2. (I can't find the group photo on his page from Saturday night.)

Niel's website is http://hannanielsmith.zumba.com

I see that Neil has gone through training to teach Zumba Gold, Gold toning, Zumba Toning, and other advanced Zumba training. This is great! Zumba Gold is for older zoomers who need a lower intensity workout. I sure wish he would start teaching Zumba Gold, Gold Toning, and Zumba Toning. I wish Niel would teach at 24 Hour Fitness Northgate Seattle three times a day because he is such an outstanding instructor.


No comments: