Monday, October 15, 2012

Zumba

I love Zumba. It's so much fun. I love dance. I love the movement. It truly makes me happy. The ONLY time during the week that I am happy is when I am taking a Zumba class. Niel Smith is a great Zumba instructor and he's my favorite. His choreography makes it fun. He's easy to follow. I wish he taught Zumba classes every single day.

I wish I could be a Zumba instructor. I would want to teach Zumba Gold, which is for baby boomers and older Zoomers. Zumba is something very special because it taps into and opens up something inside that puts a smile on your face and happiness in your heart. I am truly happy when I am dancing the choreography of Zumba. The music. The movement. The dance. It's all happiness and joy. Pure joy. This kind of happiness is rare in most people's lives. I need MORE Zumba.


No comments: