Friday, October 05, 2012

Exercise

I've had a bad cold the last couple of weeks and haven't been able to go to 24 Hour Fitness for about a week and a half. I really missed going to the gym. Two days ago, I went to Zumba and stayed a half hour. I couldn't go the full time. I have to start slow and build up endurance again. It was fun. I enjoyed every minute. Exercise is medicine. Yesterday I went to Body Pump, which is a weights class. I stayed for 50 minutes. It makes me feel good to take this class and I notice a difference in my body. I am thinner and can fit in smaller sizes since when I moved to Seattle six months ago. It makes a big difference that I live close to the gym and that I have the opportunity to go to the gym every single day. I feel very lucky and blessed. It may seem odd that I love to go to the gym but I do. This is the healthiest choice I can make.

No comments: