Sunday, October 14, 2012

Priorities

I reevaluate my life often and try to make sure that my priorities are in line with my actions. I've decided that my priorities right now are:

  1. writing
  2. exercise
  3. eating healthy
  4. reading
I have the opportunity to see what I can do with my writing. Writers dream of time to write. I'll save money and work on my writing goals to finish projects and work on new writing projects.

If I can start making money with my writing, I can be generous to everyone around me and I can take my family on a cruise every year. I want to be able to take my children and their families on a seven day cruise every year. That would be perfect.

There is a lot of things that I can not do anything about in life but I can work on my four priorities every day. Add to that daily chores, cleaning, continue to get rid of clutter, and donate extra stuff to Goodwill. That will keep me very busy.

No comments: