Monday, January 14, 2013

Disney Store

My favorite store in the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood is the Disney Store. I love it. They recently had a big twice yearly sale and I bought action figures from the Disney movies for my grandchildren. They have the complete set of the figures from each Disney movie. This is the best imaginative play for kids. I know my children would have loved them.

You can't help but smile when you walk in the door of the Disney store. It has everything that brings out the child in everyone. It represents pure joy and happiness. My husband used to drive to Disneyland several times a year when we lived in California. It helped that he had sleep apnea but we didn't know this at the time. We used to get up around 3 a.m. and drive to Disneyland to arrive when it opened. We stayed the entire day until the fireworks when it closed and then drove home back to Arroyo Grande. It was glorious fun. We also went to Disney World a couple of times. I love everything Disney!

No comments: