Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Zumba

I am Zumba deprived. I miss Zumba. You know you are addicted to Zumba when you have Zumba music running through your head and you wake up in the middle of the night and think about Zumba choreography. I love Zumba. It has become an important part of my life. It makes me happy and it helps to keep me fit and healthy.

There was a Zumba event at 24 Hour Fitness yesterday at 4:30 p.m. I discovered it 15 minutes before and I was too tired. I haven't exercised in over a week, which is pathetic. I'm going to have to build up again.

It would be fun to be a Zumba Gold instructor. Zumba Gold is for seniors. It is slower and there aren't the jumping and high energy moves. I'd love to teach Zumba Gold because then I would stay fit. Zumba spreads fun and happiness. Zumba keeps you fit and healthy so what could be better and more important?

No comments: