Thursday, January 17, 2013

Zumba

On Monday I took three Zumba classes at 24 Hour Fitness in Northgate, Seattle. At 9:30 a.m. I did 60 minutes of Zumba. at 11 a.m. I did 60 minutes of Aqua Zumba. Then I came back at 7:30 p.m. and did 40 minutes of Zumba. Niel was the instructor. He's my favorite Zumba instructor.

On Tuesday I took two Zumba classes. One at 4:30 p.m. for 40 minutes and one at 7:30 p.m. for 55 minutes. Again Niel was the instructor.

I also got Zumba Gold DVD's in the mail from www.zumba.com. They are great. Zumba Gold is for older people, for babyboomers. I would love to be a Zumba Gold instructor because then I would always be healthy and fit. I love Zumba. I'm trying to lose weight, build strength and endurance. A Zumba instructor teaches several classes a day.

No comments: