Monday, January 14, 2013

Jan Fields

Jan Fields is an amazing and gifted children's writer. She's the webmaster for the Institute of Children's Literature. www.institutechildrenslit.com. I have taken several courses through ICL and have learned so much about writing. Anything connected to the Institute of Children's Literature is excellent!

I recently received a book in the mail written by Jan Fields. It is part of a creative kids craft package that you can purchase. I was so pleased to see her name because I know this book is going to be great and I will enjoy reading it. The book is called Wellspring of Magic. It is the Creative Girls Club Adventure Book #1. I need to sign up for this series of books to enjoy reading them myself and then give them to my grandchildren. It's my understanding from looking at the advertisement in the mail that a Creative Girl can receive a craft kit in the mail every few weeks. You can find out all about this at www.CreativeGirlsClub.com or call 877-226-5391. Sounds like lots of fun!

No comments: