Saturday, October 19, 2013

Seattle Symphony Orchestra

I went to the Seattle Symphony on Friday. I had a great time. The Symphony played the 29th Symphony by Mozart. Of course, it was flawless as always. It's always like being in heaven sitting in one of the chairs listening to them. It is my indulgence and pleasure to listen.

The Seattle Symphony Orchestra has a new conductor. Stilian Kirov served as an Associate Conductor in Memphis and graduated from Julliard, the BEST of the BEST! He was so charming. I really like him. He is the cheerleader for the orchestra and encourages and hugs those on stage for being amazing. He was amazing. We are lucky in Seattle to have Stilian Kirov as the new Associate Conductor. I look forward to more. He's brilliant and is certainly a gifted conductor.

No comments: