Friday, October 04, 2013

Write on the Sound

I'm so excited to be attending the writer's conference in Edmonds, WA today. This is the first writing conference I have attended. It's called "Write on the Sound." It's going to be great. I will learn and grow and talk to interesting people who are so talented and gifted in writing.

I signed up weeks ago. I kept changing my mind about one workshop because it's so hard to make a choice. There are so many great people coming to speak. I want to go to everything and listen to everyone, but I can't be everywhere. It's really hard. They give you four choices per session but every choice is great.

I'm going to have a great time this weekend. I haven't been to Edmonds before so I will enjoy looking around. I have thought it would be nice to live in Edmonds.

No comments: