Friday, October 11, 2013

Weight Watchers

I went back to Weight Watchers and yesterday was my first day. I am already doing better because I feel like I am being held accountable and I can't cheat by eating the extra or saying that this little Halloween candy bar is so small and won't hurt. I am serious because I have to be serious in order to meet all the goals I want to meet. I need to lose weight in order to be a great Zumba instructor. I need to lose weight in order to be taken seriously. I need to lose weight because some people just plain do not like fat people and won't even consider you in your world, if you are fat.

I feel like this time I can do it and I will be successful. Maybe I am just plain ready.

I started a Weight Watchers blog. I know I will have fun with that.

I bought ActiveLink and I think this is going to help to record all I do in a day to move. I'm interested to see how it works. I set it up yesterday.

I bought the monthly pass and I went to my first meeting at Wednesday noon in Northgate. So many nice people in the meeting. Sometimes I work part time at Joann Fabrics so I won't be able to attend but I will when I am able. I am happy that I went back. I'm excited to begin.

No comments: