Friday, June 25, 2010

Barefoot Contessa

I watch Barefoot Contessa on the Food Network Channel because I really love the show and I like her. She's fabulous and a wonderful cook. I wish I could be friends with her. She's nice and kind. Her husband is really handsome. It's cute how she dotes on him with all his favorite dishes and he loves everything she does.

She made the most fabulous chocolate cake that I want to make. It must be full of calories with the 3 sticks of butter, cream cheese, buttermilk. It looks yummy.

Cooking is a gift to share with others. To sit around a table and share a great meal is a celebration. Dr. Andrew Weil said in one of his books that if you eat an unhealthy meal at a table full of friends and family, the food doesn't have all the harmful consequences as if you are alone, stressed, and lonely. I bet there is something to that.

No comments: