Friday, June 25, 2010

Red Bull

I received a sample of Red Bull in the mail.

I have a story about Red Bull. When I was waiting in line to audition for Biggest Loser in Portland, a truck drove up with Red Bull advertising on it and handed out free samples of Red Bull. I went over to take one. I was grateful. I stuck it in my purse to save it. I’ve never had one before. I waited in line for 11 hours with all the others who all shared hope in their hearts to be on Biggest Loser. It was getting so hot and stuffy when we finally got inside. The line was wrapped around inside the building as it was on the outside. I was out of money. I couldn’t buy water. I couldn’t afford the pizza, they were selling. At the 10 ½ hour point, I was almost done for. I had run out of steam. I thought I was going to faint or pass out. Then I remembered the Red Bull in my purse. I took it out. I couldn’t even open it myself. I had to ask for help. I drank it and it was really good. I had no idea what it would taste like. Then I waited and the magic happened. I started to feel better. I got my second wind and a few more hours of energy. At the 11 hour mark in line when I was about to audition for Biggest Loser, I was ready and rejuvenated.

No comments: