Tuesday, June 01, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance

The first show of auditions in NYC and Miami were glorious with so much talent. I love Adam Shankman and Mia Michels. They cry at the extraordinary and the genius. I was crying with them. I love to see talent and the exceptional. I love to see talented young people who work hard, endure, practice, and who persist. I also love Cat Deeley. I love to see what she is going to wear each week plus she is so nice. Everyone's great on the show for they delight in the best and the finest in dancing. They encourage and direct it and give it opportunity to shine and bloom.

I'm excited to see what happens and all that follows. This is one of the best shows on television. It has encouraged dance, competition, and young people all across the country taking dance classes who dance their hearts out.

No comments: