Thursday, May 25, 2006

American Idol Finales

I sit with a Diet Coke to celebrate the American Idol extravaganza and the New American Idol for 2006, Taylor Hicks. The entertainment that showcased all the amazing talent of the year and the special guest stars made the evening special to lead up to the best moment when the winner, Taylor was announced. I couldn't be happier!

This season I cared about all the participants on American Idol. I enjoy seeing talent do so well and grow over time. It felt like each were one of my own children on stage and I had fun seeing their dreams come true.

Taylor has a kind heart and it shows in how he treats people. He is worthy of the title of American Idol and he's amazing on stage. God bless the South for rallying behind their own and showing love for Taylor. What heart!

May God bless all those so rich in talent who entertain and make people happy, and God bless Taylor Hicks to go on to make millions happy each year on stage throughout his life. I'm so happy he won and I look forward to next year.

I see FOX has another show this evening that's going to be great with SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! I look forward to seeing the talent that will be showcased.

No comments: