Thursday, May 18, 2006

Change Through Weight Watchers

Yesterday at Weight Watchers, I gained 1.2 pounds. Not what I would like but that isn't too bad. Since I have started, I have only had this gain plus one other time when I gained .4 pounds. I'm determined to turn things around. Weight Watchers is a life style change. It doesn't happen over night. I didn't put on this weight over night and it won't come off overnight. I'm following the program and I'm exercising. Weight Watchers is the one program that allows you choice in diet and encourages healthy eating. There's so much to this program and it's all positive to encourage you to meet your weight loss goal.

I talked to a friend at the meeting who started at the same time. She has already lost 30 pounds. She's doing a great job. I asked her for some tips. She said that she doesn't eat three hours before going to bed and she plans all her meals at least a day ahead of time. She drinks Chrystal Light throughout the day. Great tips and a nice person.

My exercise for the week:
Today I was sweating out in the garden planting vegetable starts that I bought yesterday for 2 1/2 hours.
Wednesday: 1 hour elliptical runner, 15 minutes weights, 30 minutes jogging in deep water.
Tuesday: nothing
Monday: 60 minutes elliptical runner, 15 minutes weights, 30 minutes exercise bike, 15 minutes NuStep, 45 minutes swimming
Sunday: nothing
Saturday: 1 1/2 hours weeding at Alsea School and walked home 2 miles. Yes, I was sweating!
Friday: nothing
Thursday: 45 minutes elliptical runner, 15 minutes NuStep, 1 hour hydrofit in deep water, 1/2 hour exercise bike, 1/2 hour on the newest Precor Elliptical machine at the club.
Wednesday: 1/2 hour exercise bike, 1/2 hour weights, 1 hour pool, 1 hour elliptical.

Next week I'll do better. I'll drink more water. I'll do more weight training. I'll plan my meals. I'll try to exercise EVERY day. I'll count EVERY thing that I eat. I'll drink more green tea.

No comments: