Wednesday, May 02, 2007

American Idol

I love Blake Lewis from Seattle! Blake pulled out all the stops and pushed the cool factor off the charts.

It was great to see Jon Bon Jovi this week. Everyone loves Bon Jovi. I sure do. Jon Bon Jovi is the essence of cool. I loved watching him on Ally McBeal, one of my all time favorite shows. I can see Blake being as successful and popular as Bon Jovi. It would be fun to see them on stage together at a concert.

I only voted for Blake this time. Yes, I know that Melinda is great and the others are talented and amazing too but I love Blake Lewis.

Thank you American Idol for all the fun each week! Thank you Simon Fuller and Simon Cowell for bringing excellence in entertainment to America and for igniting the hopes and dreams in talented young people.

No comments: