Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bob Proctor

I subscribe to the daily INSIGHT OF THE DAY from www.insightoftheday.com. I love the inspirational daily e-mails.

Today's quote was by Earl Nightingale, one of my favorite inspirational writers. I've listened to many of his cassette tapes that I've checked out from the library.

"A great attitude does more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitious opportunities that were somehow absent before we changed."

Isn't that great!

Bob Proctor is advertising on his website a cruise down the Mexican Rivera sailing on October 6, 2007. This should be a cruise of a life time with each minute packed with positive thinking energy. It is a big stretch and dream but I wish I could go. I keep waiting to hear the words that I won $5,000 a week for life when Publishers Clearinghouse comes to my door. Maybe someday...............

Thank you Bob Proctor for the great inspirational e-mails, an outstanding website, and great contribution to everyone who subscribes.

No comments: