Monday, May 14, 2007

Daniel Haber

I'm so proud of my son, Daniel. He's my inspiration and one of my heroes. He works hard every day for long hours and keeps focused on goals important to him. I don't know anyone else who has so carefully planned his life and has worked hard to accomplish his goals. He has integrity and feels the responsibility to do his best. Right now he's working at Battell in Mountain View, California as a Research Scientist working on projects with NASA and the transportation industry.

Daniel just ran his first marathon--the Eugene Marathon with a time of 4 hours and 3 minutes.

I often wear the Scandinavian ski sweater he bought for me when he was visiting our family in Sweden. He worked in Berlin, Germany at a pharmaceutical company to gain international business experience for nine months and attended the Copenhagen School of Business for a summer.

Daniel was President of Sigma Pi when he was going to school at Oregon State University. He also worked for Office Max in Corvallis, did community service, and earned a degree in accounting.

I'm proud of the person that Daniel is inside and will always be proud of him.

No comments: