Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Arnold Schwarzenegger

I admire the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger. He's truly a political super hero. On Sunday night a tanker truck exploded on an Oakland freeway overpass, which caused it to collapse. Since this is an important transportation artery, Schwarzenegger was out there early the next morning solving problems to make sure the people of California win in spite of problems. He reacted quick and strong by telling people to leave their cars at home and ride public transportation free.

It sure makes me wonder how Arnold Schwarzenegger would have responded during the disaster in New Orleans. I can bet with almost certainty that he would have reacted quickly with great solutions to help the people of New Orleans, unlike President Bush.

I've always admired Arnold Schwarzenegger. I love it that he's married into the Kennedy family, the political family I admire most. I admire his wife, Maria. I admire his energy, great mind, and discipline. I guess I'm surprised he's a Republican. He cares less about reacting like a Republican than he does about bringing real solutions to problems to help the people of California. He's a great leader and a great man.

No comments: