Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Yachats



Yachats is one of my favorite places to visit. My husband, Leslie and I went there at the first of the month to eat fish and chips at the Blue Whale and to walk a little bit along Ocean View Drive next to the ocean. I've eaten a lot of fish and chips in my life but I have never found better fish and chips than at the Blue Whale in Yachats.

Before we drove to the beach, we stopped at Shirley's where I wanted to buy a sea shell. I ended up buying a large star fish and a pair of purple NothinZ, which are like Crocs. I also have a pair of red Crocs. Both are comfortable and I enjoy wearing them around the house, instead of slippers. These are the squishy shoes with the holes that are so popular now. We also sell some at Joann Fabrics that are now on sale.

No comments: