Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Day before Mother's Day

I drove to West Salem to spend time with my daughter, Gretchen and my grandchildren, Jack and Lizzy.

Since Gretchen and I both went to Waldo Middle School, we attended the open house for the 50th anniversary. Then we went on to Olive Garden to eat lunch.

Olive Garden is one of my favorite places to eat. I don't live near an Olive Garden so I enjoyed eating at Olive Garden with my daughter, Gretchen, and granddaughter, Lizzy. It was a girl's day out.

I spent a lovely day yesterday with my wonderful daughter, Gretchen, my son-in-law, Chris, and my two grandchildren, Lizzy and Jack. Gretchen is the Executive Director of Liberty House in Salem.

After a Little League game in West Salem and my first T-ball game to see my grandson, Jack hit the ball, play the position of pitcher, and run the bases, we went back to their beautiful house for pizza and a nice evening visiting with family. Thank you for a lovely Mother's Day. It couldn't have been nicer. A gardening basket for Mother's Day and a nice card with hugs and love from Gretchen, Jack, and Lizzy.

Chris is a Senior Mortgage Planner at Today's Mortgage Group at 471 Lancaster Drive NE, in Salem. He has a website at http://www.bennettloans.com/ for all your mortgage loan needs so e-mail Chris at chris@bennettloans.com or call 503-585-1152 at the office.

No comments: