Sunday, May 25, 2008

Thyme Garden

Yesterday, my husband, Leslie, went out to buy some sweet basil plants for me at the Thyme Garden here in Alsea. He brought back gorgeous healthy plants. He took my wish list of Purple Majesty Ornamental Millet, Sweet Basil and Lemon Basil and brought back all three for me. They are all planted and I'm excited to see the results. I needed the Sweet Basil for the roasted tomato sauce that I freeze and I needed the Purple Majesty Ornamental Millet because I've never had it, I'm curious, and I want it for the birds.

If you want a great garden catalog for $2.00 that is worth every penny, write or visit The Tyme Garden, 20546 Alsea Highway, Alsea, Oregon 97324 or call 541-487-8671 or e-mail herbs@thymegarden.com.

Take a look at their website at www.thymegarden.com.

No comments: