Friday, May 09, 2008

Sharis Berries

Last night when I came home from work, there was a box on the table that was delivered by FedEx. FedEx is the great deliverer of gifts. www.fedex.com

What did I find in the box?........STRAWBERRIES, yes, strawberries. Not just any ordinary strawberries, one of my favorite foods and in the essential food group, but gourmet chocolate dipped strawberries! Big, huge and perfect berries decorated and draped in chocolate.

The box came packed with an ice bag on top to keep it cool and the berries perfect. What a nice gift! I opened the card and it said, "Happy Mother's Day!!! You are the best Mom in the world. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for you. Have a wonderful day. Love Ben and Amanda"

Wow! Is this great or what! Ben is my Golden Boy who lives in Seattle, the one who runs, the genius boy who is perfect at everything, and who works at Zymo Genetics on cancer research. He's also the one who graduated from Northwestern University in biomedical engineering. He married the beautiful Amanda Label who makes him happy. Thank you, Ben and Amanda. I love you.

If you want to send perfect chocolate dipped strawberries to make someone happy, call Sharis Berries in Rocklin, CA at 1-877-berries or go to www.berries.com.

So...you wonder, do I have any left. I have three left. I am savoring each one. I shared one with my husband, Leslie.

No comments: