Saturday, July 26, 2008

Craig Ferguson

I appreciate watching The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson. He's always funny. He makes me laugh.

It was nice to see Wayne Newton on your show. What a nice guy! He obviously has a kind heart since he loves animals so much. Wayne Newton is Mr. Las Vegas because he's a great entertainer.

I like the green sparkling jacket, Craig. Both are really nice. If you are in Las Vegas often, you might need both of them. The silver one is snazzy too.

Griffin House performed on your show. They're fantastic. Everyone needs to run out and buy their CD--Flying Upside Down.

Thanks for telling everyone about Carl Sagan's book, Craig. I just requested it from the library. I've always loved Carl Sagan. When I homeschooled my children, I bought four copies of the book, Cosmos by Carl Sagan from the Book of the Month Club for all of us to read out loud. I decided it would be a great astronomy text.

I love your show, Craig, just like the rest of America. You have lots of fans. I think you're perfect just the way you are. You must have been so much fun even as a little boy. I bet that when you went through school you had a hard time not laughing. I'm grateful you're on television. I'm grateful, like so many people, that you are here to make everyone laugh. You make me laugh.

I have to be honest that I really didn't like that lady from the X-Files. She kept picking on you with little comments. I didn't like it at all. You're perfect just the way you are and I hope you don't have any more guests like that on your show. You should bring your mother on the show. She could whisk away any guests like this with a duster. I bet she agrees with me.

I wish you were part of my family, Craig. The world needs more people just like you.

You need a band and everything you want from CBS, Craig. You deserve everything you want for making people laugh and bringing joy into people's lives. Bless you. You've captured the hearts of America. You've won. You did it. You're the funniest guy. You're the BEST!

Welcome to the United States of America, Craig! The U.S. is a much better country because of you.

No comments: