Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WiFi

I wrote the following words this morning.

WiFi Devastation

The powers that be in Alsea
sucked out the content
of my laptop and e-mail
to search for
something,
something,
SOMETHING
that will give them a clue.

I enjoyed for brief moments
the Maui Writer's Conference
but the cost was deadly.
The result was trauma.

No one came up to say,
"How do you do?"
"Can I help you?"
"I'm here to listen."
"I care."
"I'd like to be a friend."

They swarm in the background
to look, poke, and prod
to try to figure out who I am.
They don't ask.
They don't communicate.
Instead they use intrusive
ways to get information.

Will I return to the Alsea Library?
Unlikely.
No friends there.
No safe haven.

Why does this have to happen in the United States of America? Why are e-mail records and computer records pulled when it is a direct violation of the U.S. Constitution? I haven't done anything wrong and yet this behavior has been ongoing. It isn't right.

It isn't fair that my private conversations are recorded in my car, in my home, at work, and on the phone. Stuff has been taken out of my car. Ideas have been taken. Things have been taken out of my home. There is new barbed wire around our fence surrounding our garden area. I didn't put it up. My husband didn't put it up. Someone put it up when we were gone. Who? We didn't give permission to anyone to put it up so we put up no trespassing signs. Why would someone put up barbed wire on someone else's property without getting permission? Why would someone do that anyway?

I was just watching a commercial today on the Young and the Restless for Ensure. I remember telling my son in our car a few years ago that the marketing should change to a younger demographic, instead of just marketing to the elderly since Ensure is packed with nutrition. A few months later, a marketing campaign came out that did just that and the actor in the commercial looks like he is a relative of the Mormon attorney that has an office in Salem and Albany who violated our legal rights. It's such a betrayal to have someone who has been in your home and go to church with you at the Four Corners Ward in Salem to hurt you.

I was told by a Mormon woman before we left Gates that I should live as if I am being watched and every word is recorded at all times. I guess she knew what was going to happen. I didn't think anything of it at the time but it can explain why people know what I think before I tell anyone. My patriarchial blessing that I was given when I was in this church said that my tongue would be loosed and that some would call my name blessed. Well, I don't think that this church is calling my name blessed now.

The exact words in my patriarchal blessing in the 2 page single spaced document written by Richard Sellers on December 3, 1995, a few months after I joined this blankety, blank church are "Many will call your name blessed for that which you will give unto them." Okay...if this were true, how can I accomplish my purpose to help anyone if I am elbowed into the corner, forced into isolation because every time I try to accomplish anything I am stopped like a rat in a maze? This is called conditioned response. If you apply negative reinforcement every time someone tries to do something or go in a direction, eventually they will stop. So are you happy now? Does this make you feel proud of yourself? So I pour my heart and soul into my writing.

Why are these kinds of things allowed to happen in Oregon and in the United States of America? Why does the Democratic Party of Oregon and the Democratic Governor of Oregon allow this to happen to citizens who haven't done anything wrong? It is a violation of the U.S. Constitution. This isn't right. It's extremely stressful and I'm tired of it.

It isn't right that people film you without your consent or knowledge and yet this has been the case more than once. After I started working, cameras were set up at Joann Fabrics and conversations around the cutting area and cash registers were recorded. When I was working at Beaver Creek Software, conversations were recorded. I didn't give permission to be filmed in the classroom at the high school at Philomath. This kind of intrusive behavior has been encouraged by professors at Oregon State University. I haven't given permission for any filming or recording to anyone. Now we have U-tube privacy violations and other Internet privacy violations. Hidden cameras are an intrusion and a violation of the US Constitution. This needs to be stopped. A cease and desist order should be given.

I enjoy people. I like to trust people. I forgive over and over but no one says they are sorry. No one fesses up. No one talks to me here. No close friends, just people who ask me lots of questions. I try hard every day to make it a great day but when things like this happen, it isn't much fun. I need great memories to replace all the bad ones. I work hard each day to create my own good memories and to be productive. We're staying in Alsea because this is where we can afford to live. I'm staying at home and making my world in my garden, my home, my reading, and my writing.

These things shouldn't be allowed to happen in this country, not without due process, not without proof of wrong doing. President Bush allowed all this to come about. Members of Congress allowed it to happen and voted for it without reading the bills. I'd like to see other people live under these conditions. If I stay home all the time, maybe this stuff won't happen any more so I'm not moving and I'm not going anywhere and I'm not leaving Alsea.

What really makes me mad is I like attention and being in front of an audience. I have the right to make money just like everyone else. What's been happening to me is stealing, cutting me off at the knees, destroying my confidence, and designed to make me question myself. Nothing less than psychological rape. Shame on all you hooligans!

No comments: