Sunday, July 27, 2008

J. A. Jance

If you haven't discovered J.A. Jance yet, the great mystery writer, go to your nearest book store and grab several of her books. She has created great stories and the characters you love to read about.

DAMAGE CONTROL, a Joanna Brady mystery, number 13, just came out in hardback on July 22nd, 2008 and JUSTICE DENIED, a Beaumont mystery, number 18, is now available in paperback. J. A. Jance publishes with HarperCollins.

I love the J. P. Beaumont myteries series because the setting is in Seattle, where my son, Benjamin lives. The Joanna Brady mystery series takes place in Arizona and is equally great.

If you want to curl up with a great mystery written by the BEST mystery writer today, buy several books by J. A. Jance. You'll get hooked, like me. Check out her website to see if she is going to be at a bookstore near you so you can get your books signed. Someday I hope I get to meet her too.
http://www.jajance.com/

No comments: