Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hollywood Nails

Leslie and I stayed at our daughter Gretchen's house in West Salem from Saturday through Monday nights to visit with family. Ben, Amanda, and Anna drove down from Seattle. Daniel and Jodee flew to the west coast from Ohio. We had a nice time visiting.

On Monday, Jodee treated the girls to pedicures and manicures at Hollywood Nails in West Salem. I've never had a pedicure before. It was fun and wonderful. Hollywood Nails does a great job at spoiling you and making you feel special. It took over an hour. Lizzy who will be five in November was happy to have her toenails painted too. She'll be going to Brush Elementary for preschool. Gretchen has done this before and so has Jodee. It was my first time and I enjoyed every minute.

I comomented that it we had more care than a visit to the doctor. The chair had special massage features. Our arms and hands were massaged. Our feet, ankles, and part of our legs were massaged. She lady who worked on my toes said that it is recommended to come at least once a month. At $35 for both a manicure and pedicure, it is affordable for most women. We sure had a nice time. Thank you, Jodee!

No comments: