Monday, September 28, 2009

Surfing

I have been watching surfing on television the last few months. I've never surfed in my life. I have just learned to swim in 2006. I DO love the ocean and it is fun to watch for a few moments the beauty of surfing with precision moves amidst the huge waves.

Surfing should be in the Olympics as an Olympic sport. A surfer must be very athletic and strong. I don't see why there should be a question about this since they have ribbon twirling as an event. Roller skating should be in there too.

I've been watching John John Florence. He was featured on Fins and I watched it this morning. I've seen him before. He was 13 in 2006 when the film was made. He lives on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii so he surfs every day and surfs with some of the best surfers in the world. I'm a fan and will look for him to win surfing competitions in the future.

No comments: