Saturday, May 16, 2009

Michael Liebling M.D.

My husband had an appointment at OHSU with Dr. Michael Liebling yesterday who specializes in arthritis and rheumatic diseases. I loved him instantly when I saw his brilliant mind at work. It was a joy and an honor to listen to him. I'm sure that his classes at OHSU are packed with students who would never want to miss a minute of his stories and insightful medical wisdom. He should be cloned to fill teaching hospitals all across this country. Rheumatology is a horizontal speciality that spills over into other medical disciplines and areas so Dr. Liebling at OHSU is the one that other doctors in Oregon come to when they can't figure out the answers. I have complete confidence in Dr. Liebling that he can solve the medical mystery with my husband. Oregon Health Sciences University is lucky to have Dr. Liebling. He's perfect.

No comments: