Friday, May 22, 2009

Stark Bro's

I received my order from Stark Brothers and I am so pleased with it. I planted two days ago an almond tree that I will be excited to watch grow. I planted three blackberry bushes that will have three inch berries. The plants are healthy and have sprouts. I also planted the free Asian lillies that I received with my order under my maple tree in the front yard. I planted the 24 strawberry plants in a raised bed that I made. The strawberries that will grow are giant strawberries so I can hardly wait. I love strawberries.

You can count on receiving healthy plants from Stark Bro's. The plants are guaranteed for life and you can find unusual plants and trees in this catalogue. I've ordered from them in the past and I have always been happy.

1-800-325-4180
www.starkbros.com

No comments: